Who We Area
The Blue House is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We (The Blue House) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal information when you visit our website, make a reservation or place an order online. This privacy notice will tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your relationship with us.
Our Contact Details
The Blue House website may include links to third-party websites. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Personal Information That We Collect About You
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal information about you
- Identity information – such as your first name and last name
- Contact information – such as your email address and telephone number
- Technical information – such as information from your visits to our website, your browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website
- Usage information – including information about how you use our website and services
How We Collect Your Personal Information
We use different methods to collect information from and about you.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use information held about you in a number of ways in the provision of our services:
- to administer and protect our business and website, including troubleshooting, auditing and monitoring its use
- to provide and improve our services to you
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
We Use Your Personal Information On The Following Bases:
- to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our services
- to develop our products and services and grow our business
- to inform and update our marketing strategy
Children Under The Age Of 13
While our website is family friendly, it is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website.
We seek to use reasonable measures designed to protect your personal information. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Unfortunately, no transmission of information via the internet or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contact Information” section below.
This document was last updated on: October 29, 2021